Experienced Mechanical Engineer, accustomed to Product Design and Manufacturing. Participated in an innovative startup and was involved in all the stages of the creation of a new product from scratch.
Employer: OGT Greentech
Wind Energy Startup developing a new way for manufacturing Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbines.
Position: Engineering Manager
- Participate in every stage of new product cycle: Designing, prototyping, optimization, redesign for manufacturing
- Responsible for manufacturing compliance internally as well as with outsource collaborators
- Educating experience being part of a hi-tech startup
Associate / Freelance Engineer
- External Collaborator with Technometalliki and others
- Contractual product design
Specializes in metal construction and decorative applications.
Position: Designer Engineer and Production Supervisor
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, and presentations
Employer: Christakis Agathaggelou Ltd
Design, manufacture, and installation of Stainless-Steel tanks, food processing machinery, and dairy production.
Position: Assistant Production Manager
- Planning and organizing the factory staff to ensure timeframes are met
- Quality control, ensuring products are as per drawing
- Planning and purchasing of required materials
Candidate of Master in Product Design and Manufacturing
at the Technical University of Crete. (Dissertation under evaluation)
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
▶ Conference «Health and Safety of Workers in Naval constructive factory Work», Naval port of Crete, 2008. ⇩
▶ Seminar about the handling, operation/maintenance, and safety standards of forklift trucks, February 2010. ⇩
▶ Telescopic Forklift and Clark operator (March 2018 - 2021) ⇩
▶ First Aid at Work (Apr.2018 - 2021) ⇩
Autodesk Inventor - 10 years’ experience in real projects
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical - Fully conversant
Autodesk Revit / Advance Steel - Adequate
Siemens NX - University classes
Solidworks - Certificate and short working experience
ABB RobotStudio - Adequate
▶ Member of Mountaineering Group of the Technical University of Crete.
▶ Dealing with the planning and programming circuits of the open-source hardware Arduino.
▶ Reading literature. Favorite Authors: N. Kazantzakis, F. Dostoyevsky, V. Hugo, T. Steinbeck, G. Marques, and others.