Experienced Mechanical Engineer, familiar with product design and manufacturing. Participated in an innovative startup company and was involved in all phases of developing a new product from scratch.
Employer: OGT Greentech
Wind Energy Startup developing a new way for manufacturing Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbines.
Position: Engineering Manager
- Participate in every stage of the new product cycle: Designing, prototyping, optimization, redesign for manufacturing
- Responsible for manufacturing compliance internally as well as with outsourcing collaborators
- Educating experience being part of a hi-tech startup
Associate / Freelance Engineer
- External Collaborator with Technometalliki and others
- Contractual product design
Specializes in metal construction and decorative applications.
Position: Designer Engineer and Production Supervisor
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, and presentations
Employer: Christakis Agathaggelou Ltd
Design, manufacture, and installation of Stainless-Steel tanks, food processing machinery, and dairy production.
Position: Assistant Production Manager
- Planning and organizing the factory staff to ensure timeframes are met
- Quality control, ensuring products are as per drawing
- Scheduling and the procurement of the required materials
Candidate of Master in Product Design and Manufacturing
at the Technical University of Crete. (Dissertation under evaluation)
AFFILIATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
▶ Mar. 2021 Member of FEANI earning the title EUR ING ⇩
▶ Nov. 2012, Success in the examination for the right to register as Experts for Assessing the Energy Performance of Residential Buildings. ⇩
▶ Sept. 2009, Registered member of Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK) in Mechanical Engineering field. ⇩
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
▶ Conference «Health and Safety of Workers in Naval constructive factory Work», Naval port of Crete, 2008. ⇩
▶ Seminar about the handling, operation/maintenance, and safety standards of forklift trucks, February 2010. ⇩
▶ Telescopic Forklift and Clark operator (March 2018 - 2021) ⇩
▶ First Aid at Work (Apr.2018 - 2021) ⇩
Autodesk Inventor - 10 years’ experience in real projects
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical - Fully conversant
Siemens NX - University classes
Solidworks - Certificate and short working experience
ABB RobotStudio - Adequate
▶ Member of Mountaineering Group of the Technical University of Crete.
▶ Dealing with the planning and programming circuits of the open-source hardware Arduino.
▶ Woodhouse designing and planning with ChiefArchitect
▶ ABB-free@home house automation
▶ Reading literature. Favorite Authors: N. Kazantzakis, F. Dostoyevsky, V. Hugo, T. Steinbeck, G. Marques, and others.